Customer Service Representative
Culligan Water Conditioning, a locally owned water treatment company serving Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties for over 49 years is currently seeking top producing high energy sales representatives. At least one year of sales experience and a track record of exceeding sales goals in a competitive environment preferred. Excellent Networking skills, high volume of cold-calling and solid closing skills are also required.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Implementing company supplied lead procurement programs
• Contacting new and established home owners
• Building a pipeline of qualified prospects
• Presenting in-home water treatment solutions
• Strong focus on customer service
• Minimum 1-2 years outside sales experience
• Have a high level of personal integrity and professionalism
• Proven history of production from past employment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• PC skills preferred
• Ability to multi-task
• Motivation to make money is essential
• Strong work ethic
Monthly salary plus commissions, along with a car allowance. Full benefits package offered after 60 days of employment from date of hire. Minimum monthly performance standards required. Background check and drug test required. Culligan is an EOE and an at will employer.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND RESUME TO email@example.com
Commercial Sales Representative
The Commercial Sales Representative reports directly to the General Manager of Quality Water Enterprises (Culligan). This position works closely with the Operations and Procurement managers to generate commercial/industrial growth in our Culligan franchise dealer system located in Monterey, Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties. Implementing sales strategies, facilitates the launching of products and programs, and manages the relationship with the company’s commercial customer base.
- Provide water treatment solutions for a wide variety of industrial and municipal applications that include:
- Industrial – Boiler feed water, electronics manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical – Reverse Osmosis/Electrodeionization systems to meet WFI and USP grade standards
- Agricultural – Well water treatment to meet irrigation demands in response to state water restrictions
- Municipal – Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration systems for municipal waste water treatment
- Commercial – Hospitality, hospitals, wineries, learning institutions and food service water treatment needs
- Costing – Designed cost sheet template to accurately and quickly calculate capital equipment and labor costs.
- Quoting – Derive selling price based on calculated cost (also considering bid competitiveness).
- Proposal Writing – Prepare detailed summary of the project scope of supply, terms and conditions.
- Preliminary Process Design – Use performance projection software to select treatment steps.
- Preliminary System Design – Draw P&ID, size pumps, select valves and equipment, calculate piping line size. Work with customer through preliminary design process to the point of sale.
- Oversee System Design
- Compile Bill of Materials. Developed new product structure format to consolidate part numbers.
- Work with drafting team on mechanical design including frame, equipment layout/isometric drawings.
- Work with Electrical Engineers to define and meet electrical requirements.
- Work with PLC programmers to define system operation and control strategy. Manage Project Completion Schedule
- Work with purchasing to determine lead time of all equipment.
- Use lead time information to determine system production schedule. Maintain Customer Communication
- Work with customer on overall onsite process integration.
- Provide onsite start up and commissioning
- Provide post installation troubleshooting and solutions for process optimization.
- Work closely during start-up with end user during to ensure success and client satisfaction.
- Provide in-depth operation, maintenance and sustainability training to plant personnel
- Accountable to achieve budgeted performance objectives for company’s commercial/industrial sales goals
- Lead and champion commercial/industrial sales and revenue creation programs/initiatives
- Maintain a working knowledge of the competition including their products, people, pricing, strengths, weaknesses, and business strategies.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to business ethics and integrity.
- Never compromise professional ethics or the law for business advantage.
- Present data in a manner that highlights rather than obscures issues or problems.
- Work closely with company’s managers to identify and address issues that impede successful, timely and/or cost effective installation of products, and provide recommendations for improvement
5 + years in sales experience in technical discipline
Prior commercial water treatment experience
Successful track record managing B to B sales performance at the regional level. Demonstrated success in improving year-over-year results
Computer programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills as they relate to technical process applications
Demonstrated leadership skills at the cross-functional and company levels
Ability to think strategically and adapt to changing business needs
Excellent analytical skills, financial acumen, and attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
-- Car Allowance or Vehicle
Quality Water Enterprises, DBA: Culligan Water Conditioning Company, headquartered in Salinas, California, has over 49 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy” rating, plus the famous iconic “Hey Culligan Man” tagline. Culligan leads the industry in service, support and product innovation since introducing the first water softener in 1936.
The company is strong, profitable, and well-positioned in the market with focus on strategic growth initiatives. The business is expanding in previously under-serviced segments, growing revenue both domestically and commercially, and generating higher-levels of profitability.
Quality Water Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may visit us in person at 625 West Market St., Salinas, CA 93901